Réseau M, backed by the Fondation de l’entrepreneurship, operates www.reseaum.com (the “website”). The following constitutes a legal agreement between the user of this website and Réseau M (Fondation de l’entrepreneurship).
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SITE.
By browsing the website, you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions for as long as you continue to use it. You confirm that you have read and understood the contents of these terms and conditions. If you do not subscribe to the provisions as outlined, you may not use the website or order any products or services through Réseau M.
IF YOU WISH TO OPT OUT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. The stipulations herein may change at any time and will take effect immediately.
Location of Website Operations
Réseau M, backed by the Fondation de l’entrepreneurship, operates the website from its offices in Canada.
65 Sainte-Anne Street, 10th Floor
Quebec City, Quebec
Réseau M does not make any representations or warranties regarding the use of the contents of the website outside of Canada. Accessing the website from territories where its contents or use are deemed illegal is prohibited. Anyone who chooses to use the website does so of their own volition and must therefore comply with all applicable local laws. Any claim related to the website or its contents, or resulting from the use of the website, will be governed by the laws of the province of Quebec.
Restrictions on the Use of the Website
Unless otherwise indicated elsewhere on the website, the contents of reseaum.com may not be copied, reproduced, distributed, published, translated, downloaded, displayed or transmitted in whole or in part, and in any manner whatsoever, without the express written consent of the Fondation de l’entrepreneurship or the copyright owner. You may, however, display or download elements of the website exclusively for non-commercial use, provided you do not modify any of the contents and you maintain all the corresponding intellectual property disclaimers. Any unauthorized use of these contents may subject you to civil liability or criminal prosecution.
Conditions of Sale
Réseau M Membership
Réseau M mentees are required to pay annual membership fees. For questions concerning Réseau M membership, please write to: email@example.com.
You may request a refund for your $100 membership fee from Réseau M or one of its partners in the following circumstances:
1. Your application has been reviewed and denied:
- If your application to the entrepreneur mentoring program is determined to be ineligible, Réseau M (the Fondation de l’entrepreneurship) agrees to issue a full refund of the fees paid within 30 days of the date of refusal.
- If the initial payment was made directly to a point of service, the point of service is responsible for issuing the refund. If the payment was made online using the Réseau M digital platform, the point of service is responsible for notifying Réseau M of the refusal so that the corresponding membership and administrative fees (as applicable) can be refunded via PayPal.
2. You are dissatisfied with the entrepreneur mentoring service and wish to cancel, no later than 90 days following the formation of the mentor-mentee dyad.
- However, in the event a mentee is not satisfied with the mentor-mentee relationship, a new mentor may be requested. Contact your local coordinator, chief mentor or Réseau M for details.
- No refunds will be issued after three months. Mentees who do not wish to pursue a relationship with a mentor are nevertheless encouraged to take full advantage of their membership for the rest of the year. Access to the Réseau M digital platform will remain valid until the expiry date. In such a case, the mentee’s status will remain “active” until the end of the membership period, despite the non-continuation of the dyad.
- To obtain a refund, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
The $100 membership fee is refundable in full if the conditions specified above are met. In the event of cancellation, the point of service is responsible for deactivating the membership file in the system and documenting the reason for the refund.
All refund requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com.
Transactions may be processed by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) or PayPal. Cheques and money orders are not accepted. All fees must be submitted in accordance with the terms of payment specified in the registration process. The user agrees to assume the total cost and corresponding expenses of the products or services [SS2] purchased, including taxes (wherever applicable). Réseau M reserves the right to change prices after advising the user. The user is solely and fully responsible for the actual payment of the purchased product or service and for the corresponding banking transaction. Réseau M will not be liable for any payment issues related to e-commerce service features.