What is Réseau M?
What is Réseau M?
Réseau M is a community of interest dedicated to delivering mentorship solutions to entrepreneurs throughout Quebec and elsewhere in Canada and France.
As a mentoring specialist, Réseau M provides entrepreneurs with high-calibre support and guidance from experienced business leaders to put them on the path to growth and success. By accelerating mentees’ development, Réseau M helps increase their business’s chances of survival and fosters growth at every stage, from startup to exit.
To help entrepreneurs achieve their full potential through mentoring.
Be a world-class authority in entrepreneur mentoring and an essential economic development tool.
- Listening (Benevolent, confidential, respectful)
- Commitment (dedication, integrity, collaboration)
- Inspiration (leadership, support, sharing)
- Ambition (dynamism, progress, innovation, daring)
An established network:
- An entrepreneurial network 4,000 members strong in Canada and France
- Low-cost program open to entrepreneurs at every business stage and in every sector
- Strong central and local governance framework based in Quebec
- Backed by the Fondation de l’entrepreneurship.
Réseau M is led by a national council and regional councils, in collaboration with local representatives from various regions of Quebec. We favour an inclusive approach to all stakeholders impacted by entrepreneurship. Regional mentorship councils are made up of mentors and a representative of the Fondation de l'entrepreneurship (FDE), along with, in some cases, representatives of public- or private-sector organizations. The regional councils themselves are composed of representatives of local points of service and mentorship cells.
The national council has formed several subcommittees to explore various operational and developmental aspects of Réseau M. These subcommittees comprise a delegated official who sits on the national council, as well as mentors, coordinators and a team member of the FDE.Listening (Benevolent, confidential, respectful)