Secrétariat à la jeunesse du Québec, with the participation of National Bank |
Free mentoring services for entrepreneurs 35 and under
Réseau Mentorat offers entrepreneurs aged 35 and under one year of free individual mentoring services, in conjunction with the Secrétariat à la jeunesse du Québec, National Bank and participating local points of service, to help them navigate the challenges of business ownership in the current climate.
Who qualifies for free services?
Free mentoring services are open to entrepreneurs and mentees 35 and under at participating points of service. Eligible mentees must be new or returning Réseau Mentorat members and registered in an individual mentoring program.
> Please contact your local point of service to confirm their participation.
The following mentees are not eligible for financial assistance as they are already benefiting from other free services:
- Grant awardees and finalists under the Bourses d’honneur program administered by the Ministère de l’Économie et de l’Innovation du Québec (MEI).
- Entrepreneurs registered with Un pas vers l’avenir (Parcours croissance) at the École des entrepreneurs du Québec.
- Social economy mentees whose mentoring fees are covered by the Caisse d’économie solidaire.
- Mentees who are already receiving free services under a national, regional or local arrangement.
This offer does not apply to entrepreneurs and mentees outside Quebec.
What if I am already a Réseau Mentorat member?
If you are a mentee 35 or younger, you are willing to renew your membership and your local point of service is enrolled in this program, you will be eligible for free mentoring services upon renewal.
What is the cutoff date for receiving free mentoring services?
There is no established cutoff date at this point in time. Free services are available until funding runs out or as of March 31, 2021, whichever comes first. Please contact your local point of service to determine whether the program is still running when comes time to sign up or renew your membership.
How do I go about obtaining free mentorship services from Réseau Mentorat?
1. Find your local point of service: reseaum.com/en/service-points
- Contact the person in charge of mentorship at your local point of service. They will be able to answer your questions, explain how everything works and guide you, step by step, through the registration process.
2. Become a member at reseaum.com/en/become-a-mentee or log in and renew your membership.
- When asked “Are you a beneficiary of one of the following programs?” tick the box beside Secrétariat à la jeunesse – Free services for mentees 35 and under .
- In the payment section:
- If your point of service offers online payment, enter the promo code provided to you by the person in charge of mentorship.
- If your point of service does not offer online payment, you do not need a promo code.
Why should I sign up for the Réseau Mentorat entrepreneurship mentoring program?
Mentoring is a great way to challenge your thinking, boost your motivation, guide you as move forward, make you feel like someone is there to listen and support you, inspire you to new levels of achievement, and encourage you to adopt a more agile approach to business. In Quebec, more than 2,000 entrepreneurs are currently teamed up with one of 1,150 Réseau Mentorat mentors through 55+ points of service.
Difference between mentoring, coaching and consulting
At Réseau Mentorat, the mentor-mentee relationship is a fundamentally human relationship between two business leaders. Mentors leverage their experience and insight to help mentored entrepreneurs develop their business skills and enhance their professional well-being. In contrast, coaching and consulting are both compensated activities that are based on a professional relationship, with the deliverable being the successful attainment of predefined goals and the resolution of identified problems.
The type of mentoring services offered through Réseau Mentorat
Réseau Mentorat’s mentors are TRAINED VOLUNTEERS. Their goal is to work with the HUMAN behind the BUSINESS. They draw on their EXPERIENCE, their INSIGHT and their ANALYTICAL STRENGTHS to support business owners in their efforts to improve their ENTREPRENEURIAL SKILLS and their PROFESSIONAL WELL-BEING.
Contact us at 1-800-661-2160 or email@example.com.