Réseau M mentors can also get involved in many different ways in their community and within the Réseau M network. They can serve as speakers or workshop leaders, or play a part in the governance structure, depending on their availability and areas of interest.
Entreprendre, ça te branche?
The idea of these talks is to ignite an entrepreneurial spark in the next generation.
Organized by the Fondation de l'entrepreneurship, in collaboration with Réseau M, and made possible through a partnership with Hydro-Québec, these presentations aim to make entrepreneurship more accessible to Quebec students of all ages, as well as to instil strong entrepreneurial values in them and encourage them to consider a career path in this direction.
- Free presentations in numerous schools throughout Quebec
- Available to all levels, elementary through university
- Delivered by dynamic and specially trained entrepreneurs and accredited Réseau M mentors
- Focus on real-life stories and experiences
- This project has been developed to complement existing initiatives in your area.
Interested in becoming a lecturer? Contact us here.
Réseau M governance (Quebec)
Réseau M is led by a national council and its regional councils, in collaboration with local representatives from the various regions of Quebec. We favour an inclusive approach to all stakeholders impacted by entrepreneurship. Regional mentorship councils are made up of mentors and a representative of the Fondation de l'entrepreneurship, along with, in some cases, representatives of public- or private-sector organizations. The regional councils themselves are composed of representatives of local points of service and mentorship cells.
The national council has formed several subcommittees to explore various operational and developmental aspects of Réseau M. These subcommittees comprise a delegated official who sits on the national council, as well as mentors, coordinators and a team member of the Fondation de l’entrepreneurship.
To learn more about the structure and responsibilities of the subcommittees, go to Subcommittee Governance (Quebec).
Réseau M workshop lecturers are mentors who have received the requisite training and support to serve in this capacity. They are carefully picked by Réseau M based on a rigorous set of selection criteria:
- Be an accredited Réseau M mentor
- Subscribe to Réseau M’s mentorship philosophy
- Agree to actively promote Réseau M
- Have previous experience in leading seminars and workshops (an asset)
- Commit to facilitating three basic workshops
- Be available to travel to other regions of Quebec
- Embrace the volunteer framework.